Thursday, June 24, 2010

Italian Connections


In lieu of everything going on with "The Mamma meets the Cucina," I thought it only appropriate to post my "Italian Connections" article today. The story behind "The Mamma meets the Cucina" (which will be a recurring feature on this blog) falls right in line with this article.

Chef Domenico of Cucina Domenico and I got to know each other through our blogs and, as I mention in the article, we could already relate in many ways simply because we were both Italian! I think you'll agree that no matter what your heritage is, if you were raised with a strong cultural background, you know exactly the "connection" I'm talking about!

Enjoy my article on the Italians R Us website, under my column, "Una Mamma Italiana!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...