Thursday, October 16, 2008

Announcing.....


This post announces the debut my very own "button" on http://www.italiansrus.com/! Go to the site (which is extremely informative, by the way) and then look for the link to my articles on the left hand side. It is labeled none other than "Una Mamma Italiana." There may only be two articles right now, but watch out, people....there are many more stories stored in una mamma italiana's crazy mind.


So please take a look! You'll find my bio and many future articles about everything Italian. And please note: these articles will all be different that those seen in my column for La Voce! So everything there is new and exciting!
And since I can write about pretty much anything I want, it should be quite interesting!
For direct access to my "home page" on italiansrus, click here.


CIAO for now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...