Thursday, January 6, 2011

Anthony's Spaghetti Sauce & Meatballs


So years back, I made a connection with the owner of the website, Anthony's Spaghetti Sauce and Meatballs! What a guy this is. He has shared his entire family's ancestry - photos, documents and all - online for others to share. He's got photos, videos, and recipes for all the huge, well-known Italian dishes. He recently added step by step instructional videos. I have not personally tried any of his recipes yet, but thanks to the Internet, I feel I've made yet another valuable Paisan connection that I wanted to share with all of you! So take a look at his YouTube channel, which has all his instructional videos, and his Italian Links page, where you will undoubtedly find access to several Italian online resources! Check it out & Felice Anno Nuovo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...