Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Poll Ideas?

I'm not sure if this happened to any of you guys, but my latest blog poll over the best pasta sauce caused a few fights in my house. My son was pulling for vodka sauce until Arrabiatta made a quick comeback and took home the prize.

(The victory is made obvious by my daughter pouncing on my son in the above wrestling match.)

So congratulations to arrabiatta sauce for being everyone's number one. I guess a lot of us just like it hot! I know I love spicy sauce...whether it makes you sweat, or cry, or get the hiccups (weird, I know, but it happens to my husband every time he eats spicy food) a little heat is always worth it!

So while I search my family recipes for the BEST variety of arrabiatta sauce I can find, I would like to ask you to do some research:
I would love to hear what you think the next poll should be.

Let's face it, we all have questions about Italian food or traditions that need answers, and I'd love to hear what boggles all of your minds!

Post ideas in the comments for this post, I hope to have a new poll up next week. Thanks everyone! CIAO!

1 comment:

Aunt Josie said...

How about your favorite Italian city, ie: Rome vs. Florence or Florence vs. Venice?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...