Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Paisano's Blog

I never would have thought that my entrance into the blogging world several months ago would bring me to where I am today.

The exposure for my articles has been great and I can't thank you all enough for reading them. I also LOVE reading your comments....sharing these Italian family memories and traditions is the best way to spread the culture.

Well, all this blogging has led me to a new friend who enjoys spreading the culture as much as una mamma italiana! He goes by "Domenico" and his blog is full of great recipes and stories. A word of advice, don't read it while you're hungry!

Anyways, "Cucina Domenico" is sure to be your new favorite go-to blog for recipes of all kinds. He is a fellow paisano and I applaud him for keeping traditions alive...... Bravo Domenico!

1 comment:

Dominic Condo said...

Wow! This is the ultimate testimonial!

And thank you for the inspiration!

Molto ha apprezzato,
Domenco

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...