Monday, September 22, 2008

Italian pride gone too far?


Okay, so we all have a case of Italian Pride. But can you really blame us? I mean,we have the food, the language, the places, the people, the history....An Italian who is not proud of his heritage is almost unheard of. In fact, to some it is very serious. I can't remember the last time I saw my full blooded brother-in-law without some kind of Italian t-shirt on. And even I have the 'Forza Roma' banner in my garage...where it belongs. The signature display of a flag in the garage is one thing, but THIS? This is clearly out of control. Really.....do ya need the Italian flag in every room of your house? What's next? An Italian flag bedspread....oh, wait, they already make those.


Who really buys these, anyway???


photo courtesy of appliancist.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...